Getting Around

Why am I doing this?
To help unlock the potential of Revit Structure in less time, because time is money. Plain and Simple

Tuesday, April 24, 2018

Time Flies....



Been a long time since the last post....super busy with work and life.  Haven't had too much development in the Revit world, its been mainly take the fastest line from A to B.



Was able to check out Tekla Structural Designer, its pretty new, but is a design software built around a modeling user interface.  There are still some issues that I think are innate to revit and design software.  I would check this program first if I was looking for a finite element software.

Celebrating 10 years using Revit!  We started with Revit 09 and I got Revit 19 installed the other day. It has been one of the best things to happen in my career.  Hard to believe its been that long, but Time Flies.....


No comments:

Post a Comment