Getting Around

Why am I doing this?
To help unlock the potential of Revit Structure in less time, because time is money. Plain and Simple

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Where the hell did my footings go?

A Co-Worker could not get his foundations or hidden lines to show up when he printed his foundation plan.  We tried for an hour to figure it out. NOTHIN.  They were there on previous printings but we just could not figure it out, until....

We figured out he was in wireframe rather than hidden line!  He's a good dude and just shook it off.  Me, I would have given it a few $#$#@ words.  Either way, at least it was an easy solution.  I couldn't tell the difference in plan between the two views.  Apparently in wireframe, hidden objects do not print.  So, always check that you haven't accidently switched over to wireframe.

I know, seems obvious I know, but many times, the answer is easy and right under our noses.

No comments:

Post a Comment